Preparing for the General Data Protection Regulation takes time. Here are five things to do to prepare for the GDPR.
1. Determine the applicability of the GDPR to their personal data processing activities.
2. Evaluate control requirements mandated by the new legislation.
3. Assess organizational capabilities to deliver the outcomes required by the GDPR.
4. Understand the financial and operational consequences of non-compliance
5. Prepare for compliance by May 25, 2018.
In practice, organizations should have their GDPR preparations completed well before May 2018.
We have a small business package which includes your site visit, detailed data mapping and audit report, policies and processes and training. Please click here for details.